This video shows you how to do the Lebron James crossover. LB #23 from the Cleveland Cavaliers presents his Signature Move from Nike's series on NBA All Star court moves. Create space, fake drive, crossover dribble and finish at the rim.
Take control of the court with great ball handling and speed in the paint.
1. Create space
Test your defender's reaction with a series of dribbles while the offense settles into position.
2. Fake drive
Fake a hard drive to one side using one strong dribble with your outside hand to get your defender off balance.
3. Crossover dribble
To shake your defender and to clear a path into the lane, stop sharp and cut in the opposite direction with a quick bounce to your other hand.
4. Finish at the rim
Once you've beaten your man you can take it all the way to the hole. Strong.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades