Deron Williams is one of the most exciting point guards in the NBA, and watching big men try to guard him is hilarious. In this video he'll teach you how to get isolated on a big man using a screen, then use his hesitation dribble move to fake their big slow butt out and clear a lane to the basket.
From the Creator:
Set up the screen
Use a subtle signal to call your big man up to set the screen.
Isolate the big man
When the defenders switch to cover you, take advantage of the mismatch. Clear the lane so you can use your speed to beat their big man.
Hit the slower big man with a fake in one direction then cross him over the other way. This should get your defender moving back to cover your next step.
Step back and hesitate
When you have your defender on his heels, take a big step back and pause with your dribble to get him to expect a shot.
Go strong to the hole
Once he goes for the shot block, make your move around him and go for the clean finish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades