In this video, we learn how to perform a shot fake in basketball with Chase. There are three keys to a good shot fake. First, make sure you are on balance and nice and stable. Be in a good dent athletic position, but don't come out and up from your position. Then, you will need to make sure your eyes are to the rim. This will sell the shot and get the defender to buy it, making the defensive player lose focus and position. Last, you want to make sure you keep it tight when you are playing. The ball should be to the chin in a short movement where you aren't extending the ball over your head. This will cut down on the time it takes to perform the shot fake so you can take advantage of the removed focus of the other team.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades