In this tutorial, we learn how to establish the set shot in basketball with Chase Curtis. The set point is the location of the basketball just before you shoot it. The execute the set point, make an "l" shape with your arm, your elbow should be aligned with your shoulder. Your wrist should be cocked and you should be able to see underneath the arm from a front view. The other hand should be lightly touching the side of the ball, giving it a small amount of stabilization. Follow these tips to shoot a great shot and do better everyday while playing basketball!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades