In this tutorial, we learn how to get your shot off quicker. Make sure you use your feet to establish a good stance and so you are ready to shoot the basketball before it ever arrives. Also, understand that flipping the shot will take too much time and ruin your shot. If the ball is dropped from a high position then brought up for release, this will take too much time. To avoid this, catch the ball and move in an "up" rhythm. This will make the shot go out quicker so you have more time to get ready to shoot and get the ball off more quickly!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades