If you want to get to the rim more consistently in basketball, you couldn't ask for a better teacher than Manu Ginobli, an absolute king of getting to the rim off the pick & roll. Watch this video to learn how his eurostep move can get you past three defenders to the basket.
From the Creator:
Pick & Roll
Face up with your defender and wait for your teammate to settle into a pick. Once he's set, use the pick to slip your defender.
Split the defense
As another defender hedges out high to help, take advantage of the rotation and slide between the two defenders by pushing the ball through the tight space.
Use your two steps to beat the last line of defense. Take one big step in one direction to draw their attentions and then take another big step in the opposite direction to make space for a clean layup.
Finish at the rim
Use your body to protect the ball and finish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades