This will show you how to do the Lebron James Signature Move from Nike series on NBA superstars bball skills.
Dunk in the post like the LB #23! Call for the rock, test your defender, jab step and finish strong at the hole. This is a great tutorial from the MJ protege.
Your strength and explosiveness are your best weapons on the block. Take over the lane and rule the rim.
1. Call for the rock
When you're in the post, use your body to box out your defender and protect the entry pass.
2. Test your defender
Let your teammates make their moves to clear space. Fake a pass to test the reflexes of you defender or to throw them off balance.
3. Jab step
Face up your defender in the triple threat position, giving you a starting point for a range of options: shooting, passing and driving. Jab step your defender to get them off balance and set up your next move.
4. Finish strong at the hole
Once you shake your defender, drop your shoulder and drive strong to the basket. Read your defender and finish with a layup, a floater or a dunk over your defender.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades