In this video, we learn how to perform a crossover dribble. This is an effective move to allow the opposite player to get by the defender. All professional players use this move so they can score or set their teammates up for a shot. To set this up, come full speed at the defender and look right into their eyes. After this, you will scare the opponent and be able to go make your shot. Make sure you move your body quickly and lean forward while you are doing this, so you get the most effective reaction out of the opponent in front of you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades