In this video, Tom tells us how to position your feet when shooting a ball. Momentum when you are shooting has to be controlled. You will have to plan how you are going to use your feet and what your lead and stop foot will be. You want to make sure the foot that is closest to the basket is facing it and not facing another way. You also want to create stability when you are shooting baskets. Establish your stop foot with the one closest to the basket. Once you get your feet down in the right spots, you will be able to shoot the ball better and dunk more baskets.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades