Manu Ginobili shows you his behind the back drive and tells you how to do it! This is a Nike Signature Move video featuring Manu, an NBA All Star. First, create space, fake drive, behind-the-back dribble and finally, finish at the rim with a dunk.
Let your opponent over-defend your strong hand so you can take advantage with your weak hand.
1. Create space
Create space from your defender so you have room to receive the pass and time to set up the play.
2. Fake drive
Fake a hard drive to one side with one strong dribble to get your defender off balance.
3. Behind-the-back dribble
Dribble behind your back to prevent the steal and blow by the defender to your right.
4. Finish at the rim
Once you've beaten your man you can take it all the way to the hole.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades