This is how to do the Manu Ginobili step back jumper! NBA hot shot show's us how to pull the step back jumpshot, one of his Signature Moves on Nike's series. First the long step and catch your balance. Then setup for the rim. Go behind the back and then see what you have in front of you.
Once you've established yourself as a threat in the lane, the step-back jumper let's you attack them from mid-range.
1. Create space
Create space from your defender so you have room to receive the pass and time to set up the play.
2. Fake drive
Your defender is expecting another drive to the hoop so use misdirection to control his reactions and create more space. Use one strong dribble to fake a hard drive to one side and get your defender off balance.
3. Behind-the-back dribble
Dribble behind your back to prevent the steal and blow by the defender to your right.
4. Step-back & shoot
As your defender tries to recover and prevent your drive, stop hard and take a step backward to make room for a clean shot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades