First step in a free throw is when the ref passes you the ball. At this point you should step back and take a breath, this will slow you down and help you concentrate. You have 10 seconds to shoot so there is no rush. Next, approach the line. You will find a nail, dot, or spot of paint. This shows you where the center of the court is. Line your shoulders up with the dot, to prevent the ball from going to the left or right of the hoop. Next, you should use a routine you've established to get yourself in the zone. Once your set, Bend your knees, focus on the hoop, and keep your elbows tight to your body. Finally, release the ball, but maintain a followthrough position, to help with backspin and arc, to help the ball go through the hoop easier.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades