First of all you need to know that if you are a right handed person then the rotation of the basket ball must go to the left. Now hold the basketball in your right hand and place your left palm over it. Now give a very strong spin using your right hand to the basketball. You have to make sure that you get a good first spin on it to get a good rotation going.
You can use any of your fingers to spin the ball or you can transfer from one to another finger. You can also bounce it on your knee and then catch it on your finger. Now spin the ball on your index finger. Use your left hand to give a few more turns to the ball by gently patting it on the sides. Keep it spinning using your left hand and maintain the momentum going. Now transfer the ball to your middle finger and then continue to transfer to the next finger. At the same time you have to keep the ball spinning by tapping the ball using your left hand. That‚Äôs it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades