In this sports how-to video, Farmington HS boys basketball coach Shane Wyandt explains how he teaches the BEEF method of shooting. The work BEEF is an acronym for a ball shooting concept in basketball. The B stand for balance, the E for eyes, the second E for elbows, and the F for follow-through. To have good balance it is important to have you feet about shoulder width apart. Your eyes should always be focused on a target, and your elbows should be in line. Finally follow through means it should be done through the fingertips and elbows.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades