In this tutorial, we learn how to understand shooting surfaces in basketball. Make sure you have the ball located on the finger pads or shooting surfaces. On the finger pads, keep the ball engaged with them and not the palm of the hand. This is also the shooting surface, where you have better control of the basketball. You can elevate the basketball from your thumb by spreading out your fingers so there is a finger's length between the palm of the hand and the ball. Test this out with one of the fingers of your opposite hands. This should fit in snug and not be difficult to get in. After you have the surface shot on your hand ready, you can start to play!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades