Learn how to use the assist hand when shooting a basketball in simple steps. The assist hand should be located at the side of the basketball and its contact with ball should only be a light touch. Do not squeeze the ball while shooting as it results in poor rotation of the ball. Remember not to keep your assist hand to the front of the ball as your accuracy will decrease. Always release the assist hand from the ball before you make the shoot. Finally always remember to use you assist hand only with a soft touch to the ball.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades