How to do the Lebron James signature move fake & pass is as easy as a couple of steps. LB23 is a basketball / NBA legend and he's only 24 years old. He is the next Michael Jordan! Watch his Signature Move from Nike.
Start by creating space, then crossover dribble, drive and pass it off to a teammate.
You're a threat from all over the court, so the defense is looking to keep you from scoring. Use that threat to create opportunities for your teammates.
1. Create space
Test your defender's reaction with a series of dribbles as you wait for your offense to settle into position. Use these dribbles to make your defender think you're headed to the rim.
2. Crossover dribble
To shake your defender and to clear a path into the lane, stop sharp and cut in the opposite direction with a quick bounce to your other hand.
Drive hard into the lane, making the defense react and close on you.
Take advantage of the collapsing defense to find your open man and pass him the ball for the three. Be sure to avoid the charge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades